Thursday, November 10, 2011

Just a baby

I'm so behind on reading blogs and posting on mine. While I'm watching the end of Top Chef I'll take a minute to talk about my sweet laughing baby. He likes eating sweet potatoes, squash and peas. He likes to take the spoon and feed himself which leads to a very messy baby. I'm only giving him one tablespoon of food, but when he turns 6 months (Thanksgiving day) I'm going to allow him to eat for real. Right now I'm just introducing him to different flavors and getting him used to the process. He wants to sit up all the time now. When I put him in his boppy, he pulls forward and won't lean back. He can't do it without support yet though. We're working on going to bed independently right now. I'm going to miss holding him and rocking him every night, but I still have nap time! I just finished night 2 and he hasn't put up too much of a fight. He likes to flip over and play even when he's exhausted and I just have to keep flipping him back over so he won't hype himself back up. I am not a fan of crying it out, and I will not be making Judah do that. I keep telling him to chill out and just be a baby, but he insists upon growing up. Let me get some sleep now before bright eyes gets up.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww He is so adorable!

laughing808 said...

he is too adorable........

unityfalls said...

He is getting so big. Hard to believe he'll be six months next week.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com