Monday, February 22, 2010

Week long twists

Tomorrow I'm going to talk about my favorite hair products, but today I sucked up my whining and posted more pictures of my hair. The longest parts of my hair are 3 inches, and the shortest pieces are 2 inches. I guess that's good to know when keeping track of growth, lol. Last week I left my twists in Sunday - Saturday. I wore them out (last picture) yesterday and today. I'll probably pick the twists apart to give myself a fro and wear that for a few days. I rarely can go this long between washes, but my beloved hair products have kept my hair so moisturized.

The first picture is from Monday right before TheCount and I went out to Copeland's, the second picture is Friday when I was sitting in traffic, and the last picture is Saturday right after I took the twists out.

7 comments:

Jameil said...

Me likey!

Serenity3-0 said...

I love the twist out photo! You are getting good at this. I told y'all practice makes perfect!

kisz4tj said...

Go Girl...I love the pose you're striking in the first pic. I really like the twist out pic.

SimplyB said...

Looking good!!!

Nerd Girl said...

Thumbs up! Looking good!

Product Junkie Diva said...

Cute Cute Cute!!!
PJD

K. Rock said...

Cute!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com