Friday, May 7, 2010

This weekend I will...

Clear out my google reader. It is out of control, I'm so behind.
********
Do a protein treatment on my hair and trim off some knots.
********
Pack for my business trip on Monday/Tuesday.
********
Make sure my clothes/hair/jewelry look fabulous for my trip. I am feeling quite diva-ish.
********
Update my Home Vision/Fashion notebook.
********
Cook my meal for this month's Daring Cooks challenge
********
Go to the Library to get an Atkins cookbook for MrC before I decide that he should become anorexic in order to win the weight loss challenge at work.
 
This weekend I might...
 
Give my blog a fresh new look.
********
Do something crafty with some earrings and equipment stolen from my parents house.
********
 
What y'all doing?
 

2 comments:

SimplyB said...

This weekend I will.....

Finish decluttering my room.

Research remedies for my dry scalp!

Take my niece to a party.

Buy a mothers day card for my mom.

This weekend I might......

Sleep most of the time.


Have a great weekend!!!

Serenity3-0 said...

Just finished doing my hair and tomorrow I plan to try a new recipe and write out some notecards that I need to mail.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com