Tuesday, November 30, 2010

get it together

Woke up at 10 a.m. I'm supposed to be at work at 8. That was some good sleep though! I went into the bathroom to get ready and I realized we don't have enough toilet paper, paper towels, or deodorant to get through the week. My housekeeping skills rock :)
 
We also don't have any groceries. Our fridge smells horrible and we have to throw everything out. Unfortunately, I learned that the hard way. I was eating some baby carrots yesterday morning and didn't really think it was a big deal that the bag was open when I took it out of the fridge. Six carrots later, they came right back up. I guess the fetus doesn't like rotting produce! Thankfully, that has been my only experience with any type of sickness this pregnancy and it was over so quick, I disposed of everything and my office mates never even knew.
 
I only took one test yesterday and one so far today. I have 4 more to go. Guess I should get to work and stop blogging.

1 comments:

Jameil said...

Get to work! I can seriously not get enough of Baby Pickle Lover stories!!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com