Friday, November 19, 2010

Weekend plans

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Tomorrow morning I'm going to breakfast at a friends house. I think I'm finally getting a circle of friends that I like being around. There are quite a few young married couples at our church. For the past 3 years, at least one of us has been pregnant. I think I see our future for the next 10 years. I bet there will always be one of us pregnant. We're going to tag team this thing! My friend whose baby is due next month organized a breakfast for us so we can get to know one another better. That makes me happy.
 
MrC's birthday is on Monday so we're going to have some people over to my parent's house on Saturday evening. I only invited over 2 other couples because I don't want to have to do a lot of work (how trifling of me) cooking and entertaining. I figure it's easier for 6 people to decide on a movie choice than 15 people. The menu is lasagna, salad, breadsticks, strawberry shortcake and yellow cake with chocolate icing. I want to attempt to make yellow cake from scratch, but I'm scared since other people will be there. If it's nasty though I have no problem snatching it from people and toss it in the trash.
 
Sunday we are supposed to be house hunting again. It's in a totally different county from where we are now. I really didn't want to leave our current town, but MrC really put some research into this area and it seem comparable. The houses are around $100,000 less than where we are now. That makes me very happy and willing to entertain the idea of this town. We'll see.
 
I guess at some point I should get MrC a present. Oh what a wonderful wife I've been lately :(
 

1 comments:

Jameil said...

You know what makes you a good wife? Carryin that man's child!! LOL. I'm gonna be the worst pregneesha EVER!! Have fun!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com