Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm going to do it!

Alright, last week I posted that I was considering going natural. I got some nice help for some of you lovely chicas that have already done it. Coincidentally, that same day, I was over at PJD's site and she did a vlog in which she discussed Miss Jessie's products that she got for her sister. I went over to Miss Jessie's site, cuz I'm a follower like that, and started looking around. My main concern was that if I went natural, I wouldn't ever be able to have pretty styles like the ladies on all the hair blogs. That I would be stuck with a boring bush and that's it. On Miss Jessie's site, they had before and after pictures of people in their salon. I was blown away! It gave me the courage to want to try it! I know of some really nice natural hair salons here in DC, and her (their?) salon is in New York, so if push comes to shove, I'll hop my butt on a bus and go up there and let them fix me up.

So there you have it, I'm going to transition to natural. Let's hope this goes better than when I tried to be a vegetarian in January...




...in case you weren't around back then. I lasted less than 2 months because I realized eating potatoes and pasta every day probably wasn't the best idea and all those fruits and veggies just made me hungry (and kept me in the bathroom).

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com