Friday, October 2, 2009

Answers to yesterday's picture post comments

This is me. I got my hair done for the first time since January. I wish you could see my new boots, I'll post them to twitter, I hope I remember to post them here. I feel bad for posting the picture of my office mate (not bad enough to take it down though) but I will post unflattering pictures of myself on Monday.

I don't go to my blog from work, but I really wanted to respond to your comments from yesterday's picture post. Excuse any typos, I'm on my phone.
SimplyB- it really looked like I was just checking my phone because she is shorter than me. Perfect angle, I have about 4 more- hmmm let me delete them, I look like a stalker.

MsB- I don't know why she had on flip flops, it was cold as crap. It's probably better that she had on flip flops than real shoes, if I showed you her shoes, Jesus would probably be mad at me.

Lee- I know it was wrong, I'm ashamed!

PJD- we have the water conversation every single day she is here. At least I've gotten her away from McD's every morning.

Kisz4tj- No she ain't no dang little person! I don't know why but your comment really made me laugh. She's about 5 feet tall, so she's short, but nowhere near little person status.

2 comments:

*Ms.B* said...

Wow lol they cant be that bad can they ?


New Boots did someone go shopping ??

Your hair looks cute.

Product Junkie Diva said...

When i went back to the post and read the "little person" comment, I cracked up too!
PJD
Your pic is too cute.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com