Monday, July 19, 2010

Emotionally draining leech

I was all set to sit down and right a post about my awesome weekend. How much fun MrC and I had at watching Date Night at the lake on Friday night, how I enjoyed having our 4 year old nephew spend the night on Saturday, and how awesome the sermon was on Sunday. I was even on time for work today! Then I walked in my office and got greeted by DebbieDowner. Her whole spirit is just draining. Lately I've had to pull out my Bible in the middle of my workday to refresh myself because I could feel myself beginning to complain and whine too.
 
So I'll be back tomorrow with a post about my awesome weekend that includes pictures, and details about the house we went to look at yesterday. It was a townhouse condo. I lovvveeeeedddddd the interior. Loved, loved, loved it! I even liked the location. I did not like the fact that we would have no yard and no deck. I also did not like that the people at Ryan homes suck at giving directions to their locations and don't believe in putting addresses on their literature. But we shall see. We're praying about it.

2 comments:

Product Junkie Diva said...

Yup avoid debbie Downer..lol Or maybe she just needs to understand how draining she can be. Or perhaps she has not one else to talk to and you get the sad end of her stick.....
However, you can't let her drain you so you may have to kick her to the curb.
I just wanted watching Date Night and it looks funny but I didnt finish watching- maybe tonight.
Feel better Mrs. C.
PJD

*Ms.B* said...

I have two debbie Downers that I sent near. We have mini cubicals so I have one to the side of me and one in the front of me. Can you say EXTRA drain.

Looking forward to reading about the sermon and townhouse hunting.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com