Thursday, July 1, 2010

Stir Fry Week: Thursday

Nobody had any creative ideas for our 4th stir fry night, so I had to figure it out myself. I chose stir fry pizza! We had some Naan bread that I needed to use. I cut up a chicken breast and covered it in salt, pepper, and garlic. I used my stir fry mix and my mixed peppers mix. I cooked it all up using the same sauce as Monday and Tuesday's stir fry. I coated the naan bread with roasted garlic olive oil and put some basil leaves from my basil plant on there. Then I added mozzerella cheese and my cooked chicken and veggie mix and baked in the oven for a few minutes. It was good, but it needed a little something else, I just don't know what.

Now, I need to figure out tomorrow's stir fry combo. I think I have an idea though...

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com