Tuesday, July 13, 2010

SHUT UP!

Last night I thought I was going to have to kill MrC. I was really tired, so I went to bed at 10:30. He didn't come to bed until sometime after 2:30. At some point between 2:30 and 7, he started snoring so loud, he woke me out of my sleep. He's always snored, so it wasn't too big of a deal, I reached up to tilt his chin, as I usually do, but his head wouldn't move. He had his arm resting on top of his head. I moved his arm, tilted his head, and went back to sleep. I was awakened again by his loud snoring and tried to tilt his chin. Then I realized his other arm was on his head. In my sleepy haze, I lost it! I grabbed his arm and slammed it down on his chest. His eyes popped open
 
Me: Babe, you are so loud, you keep waking me up. Stop putting your arm on your head, it's making it worse. Don't you wake me up again with this nonsense. Do you need another pillow or something, cuz I can't take this.
Him: Nah, I'm good, sorry
 
I did all that fussing while holding both his arms down to his chest and blowing my stinky nighttime breath in his face, lol. At least he didn't wake me up again. We were laughing about it this morning, but last night I really wanted to put a pillow over his face.
 
******
Re: yesterday's post
 
The lady that I feel wasn't being honest with me is no longer with the company. We got the announcement yesterday. Interesting. The plot thickens.

3 comments:

Jameil said...

Sharing a room with a loud snorer is THE WORST!! I never get any sleep when my mom & I share a hotel room. You must not have been the dishonest woman's only victim. And company money must've also been involved for it to happen so quickly.

K. Rock said...

Wooo. He sounds like my husband. Sometimes when he gets out of control, I have to wake him up and tell him to lay on his stomach. He normally obliges. BUt there have definitely been time when I wanted to commit a 187 in the middle of the night.

Product Junkie Diva said...

LOL @ your reaction to his snoring..lol
PJD

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com