Friday, July 2, 2010

Stir Fry Week: Wednesday

I tried to post this from my phone wednesday night and I just checked and realized it never sent! How rude of my phone!
*********************
Tonights stir fry was chicken and rice with a garlic sauce. My computer is being held hostage by an ill MrC, so I can't link the sauce. I googled "stir fry sauces" and clicked on the cooks.com link and the garlic sauce recipe was on the front page. I must say, I didn't like this sauce as much as the sauce from Monday and Tuesday. I'm glad I made a huge pot of rice yesterday so the rice in this dish was sauteed cold, which made it a lot more firm than yesterday's shrimp and rice.

My sister just started a job 10 minutes from where we live and she has the 3:30-12 shift. I packed up a container and took it up to her for dinner and we sat outside and talked while she ate. She seemed to really like it, which made me happy. From the time I was 15-22 I worked 6 minutes from where I lived. I always used to ask my parents to bring me food, and those suckers rarely did it.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com