Thursday, July 1, 2010

July: Just Do It!

This morning I had a wake up call that I think has put an end to my laziness. I woke up at 9 a.m. and realized I had a 9 a.m. conference call. A call with only 8 people on it, 4 of them being executives in the company. The mad dash I did running through the apartment setting up computers was so dang stressful, that my joints are swollen. It was just what I needed to kick my lazy self in the pants and get it together. My motto has been "Oh, I'll do it later" for the longest time, and then had to rush to get it done. July will be the month I cut that out. I'm also going to go back to writing out a schedule. In high school, I had a paper on my wall that had my schedule from 5 a.m. until bedtime. I was soooooooo organized and together then. I stopped that in college and that's when these lazy habits formed. By the end of the month, I'll have it all together. I'm also going to start taking my B-12 regularly because being tired all the time is probably not how life is supposed to be.
 
I'm going to spend this weekend cleaning up and organizing the house. This will also include many threats to my dear husband about washing a dish after you use it and not just leaving it in the sink. And a threat about doing laundry in a timely fashion.
 
I'm going to threaten myself that I better put stuff away after I use it. I'm also going to do a $20 per week budget in July (starting next week). That $20 is for all things nonessential to life. I also must wash my car! Seriously, it's gross. I am quite ashamed actually. Alright, time to stop talking about what I'm going to do and actually get to it!
 
What goals do you have for July?

3 comments:

She Needs said...

One goal I have set for myself is better time management. I have got to do better most definitely.

K. Rock said...

I am trying to get my house clean. I have been severly neglecting this. NOw I have dirty clothes stacked to the ceiling!

*Ms.B* said...

Better Time Management
Better organization
More Me time
Cooking 5 days out the week
Going to the gym 4 days out the week, walk the track the other 3.
Find someone to proofread my resume and cover letter make any changes and start looking for new employment.

Complete New Member church class.

Thats just the top of the list.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com