Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1. How was your day?

Here I am on the way to Wednesday Bible Study. I'm tired, but I had a good day. I finally finished my 7 page report, had a planning meeting, and a work bridal shower. I consider that a success! A few of my coworkers agreed to try the 200 sit up challenge with me. I can't remember why I didn't finish the last time I tried it with Nerd Girl.

Today I found out that CreepyGuyIAvoidAtWork is even creepier than I thought. He has been harassing/stalking another employee. I don't know why she hasn't gone to HR yet. Dude tried to kiss her but ended up licking her. He keeps buying her and her grandkids gifts. Did I mention he's married? Ummmm no! I avoid and ignore him. He knows I don't care for him. Whenever he's around, he always says "MrsCount doesn't like me." How astute sir! There's only so many times you're going to leer at my body before I shoot a staple in your eye. And that was my day!

2 comments:

Nerd Girl said...

I am enjoying house hunting "with" you and Mr. Count! Keep the pics coming.

Funny, I was just thinking yesterday that I'm going to do those challenges again - push up and sit up. I think I'm going to start with push ups.

Your hair is looking marvelous!

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hey Mrs. C. Ok that creepy guy is super creepy. I wish his wife would catch him in the act...gross.
PJD

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com