Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Love is grand

I've been under the weather, so I haven't felt like blogging or doing much of anything lately. This weekend I worked at a wedding reception. I went up to see the wedding since I remember this lady from my childhood. I was best friends with her niece. The family was always looking for her because she was on drugs and went missing a lot. She has 3 kids, one has downs syndrome and one has severe behavior disorders because she used drugs during those pregnancies.

Well God's grace was on her life. He kept her alive through everything and now she has been clean for a few years and is marrying her former drug dealer who has also been clean for a few years. The church has embraced them and they have a team of people supporting them to ensure they stay on the right path.

Their ceremony was so beautiful and he is so sweet to her! He was wiping her tears and he even shed some tears himself. Love is a powerful thing

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com