Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September Daring Kitchen

The September 2010 Daring Cooks' challenge was hosted by John of Eat4Fun. John chose to challenge The Daring Cooks to learn about food preservation, mainly in the form of canning and freezing. He challenged everyone to make a recipe and preserve it. John's source for food preservation information was from The National Center for Home Food Preservation.


Our options were apple butter, roasted tomatoes, or bruschetta. I chose to preserve roasted tomatoes. Of course, I don't like any of those! This is truly why I joined the daring kitchen. I never would have made any of this stuff if I hadn't signed up. My tomatoes are still in the freezer (cuz I just made it today, lol). I'll post whatever recipe I end up using them in. I appreciate that this was an easy challenge! Y'all know I have struggled :)

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com