Thursday, July 30, 2009

Battle of the Dresses

I have an evening wedding to go to next week. It's a young couple so I don't think it will be too fancy. These are the 3 dresses it's down to. I went to TJMaxx today and found the first 2 dresses, the third dress is the one from Nordstrom Rack. I have a favorite and TheCount has a different favorite. I'll post the shoes next week, I'm in the bed with no plans on getting back up. They are 4 inch platform peep toe pumps in black, in case that sways your decision.

Your turn to vote, which dress should I wear to the wedding?

P.s. Can somebody tell TheCount that you don't wear a leisure suit to a night wedding? (Anybody remember that episode of fresh prince when Will's mom laid out his leisure suit for him? Remember how Will was old in that episode- as in not 23 *coughCountIsOldAndLamecough*)

9 comments:

nikkibee said...

the 1st one - black and white....the cut of the dress flatters your figure

laughing808 said...

decisions, decisions.......I'd say go with #3 since you dont think it'll be too fancy. Dress 1 is definitely for an event that's formal. And if you can keep 1 and 3do so........but 2, um no return that one with the quickness, the print is abit unflattering.

Nerd Girl said...

#3!

Dear Count: NO leisure suits. Mmmkay? Mmmmkay.

SimplyB said...

I like #3. I think #1 is too formal based on your description of the type of wedding.

Anonymous said...

While I do ADORE number 1, I think 3 is the best option for the evening wedding.

Anonymous said...

#3 looks perfect for a relaxed, evening wedding. #1 is nice, but might be a little too dressy for this evening. Not a fan of #2.

Jass said...

#2 is more work appropriate ( so if you feel you need some more work attire , im pretty sure you can convince the count that its a need and not a want ) so my vote is for #3 - but with a strapless or halter bra please

Serenity3-0 said...

I like No. 1.

kisz4tj said...

where's my comment? I picked #3 as well.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com