Tuesday, July 21, 2009

There's a lot of food talk in here

This week is already shaping up to be great! On Sunday somebody at church gave TheCount a gift card to Domino's to thank him for something he did. You know what that means? Cheesy Bread for everybody! Especially since I haven't found a good recipe to make it myself yet. Yesterday at work somebody walked by and said, "food in the small conference room." You know what that means? Fruit and cookies and sandwiches! Since I was the only one in there and it's right next to my office, I was able to sneak as much as I wanted. I had my fill of watermelon and my favorite chocolate chip cookies. Bliss I tell you. I wasn't feeling well yesterday because we slept with the air conditioning on, which we never do, so when I got home I just sat on the couch and did nothing. My lovely honey cooked dinner for me! Here is the perfect recipe for folks who don't like to cook or don't have time.
 
1. Go to the store and buy Chicken Sausage (I got the sweet Italian sausage flavor), whole grain spaghetti noodles, your favorite spaghetti sauce, garlic bread, and broccoli.
2. Go home and boil noodles, steam broccoli, cook chicken sausage, put garlic bread in oven.
3. Combine noodles, chicken sausage and sauce.
4. Serve with broccoli and garlic bread.
 
Hmmm, I bet you guys didn't even need those steps. Oh well, TheCount made that for me last nigh and it was delicious. He even cleaned the entire kitchen afterward. Oh how I love that man! I was asleep by 10pm last night so I'm nice and refreshed today. I'll try and make him something good for dinner tonight. I'm cleaning out our fridge and freezer so I don't want to do any grocery shopping. I'm trying to be inventive. I think I have a good recipe for baked chicken tenders, ooohhhhh and some bacon Parmesan potato wedges. If it turns out well, I'll post it tomorrow!
 
I have work I need to finish, we have a big meeting tomorrow.
 
{Ummmm, Kelly and PJD where are y'all at? If y'all don't post today expect an email from me- I just need to know y'all are alright, I get nervous like that when I don't hear from folks}

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for new recipes! Please find one that is suitable for Aidan. And tell Count good job, whatever he did. Cheesybread is always a good form of payment!

Yeah, where in the world is Kels???

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com