Monday, October 6, 2008

5 more days!

I must say that I feel a lot better this week! I think it's a sinus infection, I have an appointment with my doctor so that I can get my voice back together. I sound like a man! My future Mother-in-law was like "Ms. TM why are you coughing like that?" I tried to make up stories and act like it wasn't me but that stupid Count ratted me out. I was trying to get out of taking some medicine because that woman is like a witch doctor! She came out there with some pills and gel for me to take, but she learned her lesson from last time. NO more liquids! Last time I was sick she fixed me this drink and the count and I got in a huge fight because I refused to drink it. I acted like a child, that ish was nasty!

Anyway the wedding is this Saturday and I am so ready :) I've been meaning to post some more pictures on here from various wedding related events, but I need to go paint my nails so it won't be happening right now. I cancelled my bachelorette party, I really didn't want one. I'm having a sleepover the night before the wedding so that will serve as my party, we'll go out for ice cream or something. The Count isn't having a bachelor party either. I think they may go play paintball but I'm not sure.

I really did have something in mind to post but I can't remember now. I'll type it up and schedule it immediately next time so I don't forget. Ohhh, I got all new panties the other day, lol. I felt like a grown up. Why did this fool (TheCount) send me a picture of the exact style he wanted me to buy. I was cracking up but I did get them. Winding down, last five days, whooohooooo!

4 comments:

pink said...

OMG...soooo excited and glad youre feeling better!! and the count prolly wanted you to get some old butt floss type panties...those things are soooo not the biz. ill take boyshorts anyday!! lol...

when will you start posting again after the wedding?

Mrs Count said...

I think I'll come up with a theme for that week and schedule some posts. I'm off work the Monday (22nd) that we get back so I'll probably update then with some wedding/honeymoon pics if I can.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! Congratulations on your wedding. It's finally finally here. Umm, I don't know why I'm getting excited but I am. If I'm in town I'll come to the wedding, not the reception. You know, like Ms. Pearl. Just kidding...

NE Way, I'll say a little prayer for you and The Count on Saturday in hopes that everything goes superdynamically well for you two. Happy Wedding!!

Mrs Count said...

Thank you very very much!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com