Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sorry

I had the best intentions...honest! I was going to finish posting the pictures and things but I am beat. I spent all evening building a dresser for the bedroom putting away clothes, organizing the bathroom, doing laundry, and cleaning the apartment. I refuse to have my husband to come back to the same chaos that he left on Sunday. The pictures are coming I promise! On a brighter note, I pick up my baby from the airport at 5:30p.m. today! Yayyyyyy He'll be surprised at what I've done. The posts are coming I promise but tonight I still have to vacuum, lay out my clothes, do my hair, and shower. And figure out why of all this stuff I have why I can't find a tube of mascara!

1 comments:

pink said...

awwwh look at mrs. count bein a good new wifey!! lol...hurry and post the pics!! im DYIN to see them!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com