Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Things I learned on my honeymoon


I need to use SPF 194. I got dark quick! One day after we got out of the pool and I took my swimsuit off TheCount pointed at my butt and cracked up laughing. The color difference was ridiculous. So this is the crispy view of TM and Count.



I am greedy and I love me some chips and salsa. There are so many pictures of me chewing while reaching for more food it's ridiculous....and unattractive!




I can make a mean bubble bath! The other thing I learned was that TheCount and I will never be able to fit in a regular bath tub together. We tried at the airport hotel and it was a disaster. I couldn't even sit down! Thankfully this resort had a jacuzzi so I poured and poured and poured. Then we had a bubble fashion show....but y'all can't see all that!




When TheCount and I get more established I'm flying Blanca, our maid from the resort, into this country so she can keep our house in order. Whenever TheCount and I finally got out of bed she would come clean the ridiculous mess. Then every evening she came to turn down the bed and give us chocolates.



I don't listen during tours. The man spent so long talking bout these daggon archs and neither one of us know what they represent! But thanks to the nice couple that took our picture. There is a closer one in but TheCount saw me and I had to tell him I didn't show his face!



Me no likey Tequila...or any alcohol for that matter. We went to the place where they make tequila and they had so many different kinds! They even gave tastings that seemed to last forever. The entire time in Mexico I had 2 sips of alcohol, lol. But this picture was still cool.







Just posted this one so I could say.....I sure am cute! LOL But the mountains really were beautiful.







I cannot take pictures of us. I'm really just not that good at it!
Alright, it's time for me to spend some time with my husband! I'll have more later :)







4 comments:

pink said...

awwww cute!!! im so jealous, but in a good way. you guys are so cute together!!!

Next Christmas/New Years I will be in Cabo San Lucas and I WILL be tastin the tequila!! Owww! lmao...

Did yall get sick?

Anonymous said...

Yay for honeymoons! Ya'll look like you were having so much fun. That's just darling!!!

We went to see Sesame Street Live today and I snapped a couple pics for ya. I'll email them later.

Product Junkie Diva said...

Th pics look great. Congrats I can see you both had an awesome time. You both look great together too.
PJD

Anonymous said...

So sorry for just now checking in. Your pics are great and you are a DOLL!

Congratulations!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com