Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm a bad mama jama...

Yesterday I was feeling quite sucky. Today it's just the opposite. I'm sitting on top of the world. No reason in particular, just happy! I went into the bathroom at work yesterday and looked in the mirror and just started smiling. I looked cute, lol. Hair in place, outfit cute, annddddddd my skin is clearing up something serious. Dare I say it's the best it's ever looked. Now I just need to pinpoint what caused the change. I always change so many things at one time I never can figure it out. It may be food, exercise, products, or less stress. Who knows. I went down at church to pray for healing for my skin too. Somebody said that was dumb but I was like well, it makes me sad and if nobody else cares Jesus does, lol.
 
Anyway, my car ride home yesterday was interesting. First, "Irreplaceable" came on and I found myself in the car crying and couldn't figure out why (I cry at everything during that oh so special time of the month). Then I realized what I was thinking about. In college I was president of a group called Sisters Inspiring Sisters To Excel and Reach Success or S.I.S.T.E.R.S. for short. On Saturdays we would go and volunteer at a shelter for abused and neglected children. One Saturday on the way back my best friend and 3 new exchange students from Wales that had joined the group (o.k. I made them join, they lived in our apartment and I told them if they didn't join I would make their year miserable) were in the car with me and we were listening to Beyonce's CD. We had the windows down and that song came on and we were all singing at the top of our lungs. We were at a stoplight so all the other cars were staring at us and we had a ball! After that we all went out for lunch just to hang. It was probably one of my best days of college. I've never been the type to have a lot of friends or people around me and that day was just so much fun and I genuinely miss my friends.
 
Later on in my car ride "she's a bad mama jama" came on and I was partying it up all by myself. Last night in the house TheCount came in the kitchen and found me dancing in the middle of the floor talking 'bout "I'm a bad mama jama, just as fly as I can be..." he stood there for a while and then started cracking up. Whatever, he's a hater because nobody wrote a song about him!
 
Did I tell y'all I have gotten lost every single day this week coming to/from work? When I took my coworker home last week she showed me a new way so I wouldn't have to sit in all that traffic. I'm still working out the details, clearly! Last night I was driving down this dark winding road and I couldn't figure out how to turn back around. I called TheCount so I wouldn't spaz out. He's been practicing his soothing sounds voice. He was talking all calm and asking if he could do anything to help. Of course when I got home all that soothing sounds mess went out the window and he began to point and laugh at the girl that still gets lost coming home. Today, I'm determined to make it home in one shot!
 
Breakfast time folks! Toast and Bolthouse, yummy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nobody wrote a song about him. *Dead*

Darius T. Williams said...

Lord...please don't get lost.

If you do - just find some more jamming music to listen to.

Mrs Count said...

I didn't get lost!!!!!!!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com