Monday, September 22, 2008

MumbleJumble

I'm really distracted from blogging simply because there is so much to be done! My mind is going 10000 miles a minute and even when I think of something I want to blog about I get distracted before I even get to a computer. I had a purpose when I started typing this. I thought to myself, self, write your blog for tomorrow. And what did self do? Forget! I will say that I think Lobster is overrated. We had it for dinner tonight, I had 2; and I am starrrrvinnnggggg. All that money to not be full? Ugghh I don't get it! I really love Jon and Kate plus 8. It makes me smile a lot. I'm about to eat one of my favorite snacks, popcorn and milk duds. Yummyyyy. Tomorrow I'll be the only one on my team there because they are all going to one of the managers of our client's funeral. I don't do funerals. AT ALL! Funerals really mess up my grieving process. If my last memory of a person is pleasant then I prefer to keep that memory of them instead. So while at work I'll write out some blogs to get me through the next couple of weeks. The wedding is in 18 days!!!! This is a huge jumble of words. Oh well, here comes TheCount with my popcorn. Gotta go! Yeahhh, never mind, I knew he was going to pop the wrong kind! We have buttery garlic, salt and pepper, kettle corn, and butter. I asked for butter, I got kettle corn. Oops oops. See why he doesn't deserve that tv Jamila? LOL, let go be with my baby:)

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com