Monday, September 29, 2008

Fashionista

Seasons changing time for a wardrobe change.



I am very very basic when it comes to my personal style. Those 2 pictures made up my summer wardrobe. A $4.80 shirt from forever 21 that I have in every color and Old Navy Flirt jeans that are the best! I don't like to stress about what I"m going to wear so this really worked for me. I dressed it up with a necklace or I would change my shoes for a different effect. Now I'm trying to decide on my staple shirt for fall. I don't know what I want to do.

I want something inexpensive that I can order in every color, I'm very simple minded like that, lol. I have enough jeans to last a lifetime so I'm not worried about that. I have a hard time with long sleeves because my arms are lonnggg and skinnyyy. Perhaps this will be my style:
The first one is a Target sweater for $12.99. The second is an old navy sweater for $25. I like the Target one better and it's more likely that they will go on sale and then I'll buy every single one!

What are the staples in your wardrobe? Do you have some suggestions for what should become my fall go to item?

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com