Friday, September 26, 2008

That's a lie, that's a lie

(you have to read the title like Effie sang it in Dreamgirls)

I'm watching the debates and I'm getting excited. I have never watched anything like this. I'm in here getting hyped and jumping up and down like I'm at church, lol. Here are the thoughts from TM.


"I don't mean to go back and forth...."
-Mccain
Fool, isn't that what a debate is?

Why are McCain's arms so short? You can tell when Obama wants to look at McCain and ask "dude are you serious?"

"
That's not true John, that's just not true"
-Obama
Get 'em!

"I have not been elected Ms. Congeniality...."
-McCain
Dude, you said that already. Did you forget? A joke is funny once....and that one wasn't. And how are you a Maverick if you were only different 10% of the time in the last eight years.

These dudes just keep talking over the moderator. It's funny. They should just duke it out!

"That's not true, that's not true"
-Obama again.
Note to Johnny: You shouldn't lie about a person that is standing right next to you. He can hear you dude. He will defend himself. SET IT STRAIGHT!

You have to know a lot of stuff to be President. Seriously they are spitting out names and facts like they are talking about what they ate for lunch. Even if one of them is quite inaccurate with the details, he can't help it, he's old. Those arms are distracting man! They are little. McCain is taking it back with some facts from 25 years ago! I told ya, you gotta know some stuff. I would not be able to remember everything I voted for in the last 20 years.

Want to know how to tell if somebody isn't telling the truth? Their voice changes completely. It gets very soft because they are trying to convince you to believe their lies.

All right babay! It's over, can't wait until next weeks debate with the vice presidents. That should be very interesting. Did you watch? What did you think?

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com