Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wedding Wednesday: The Breakdown

At 2a.m. I was walking around the house in a bonnet, cami, boxer briefs, and rain boots asking my mom if I could put my new magic serum on her face. What brought this randomosity about? I had a freaking breakdown a few hours earlier. I am having major hairdresser drama and can't seem to find somebody I'm willing to let do anything chemical to my hair (one lady told me to buy the dye and then come to her. Ummmm ma'am, it's your job to mix the color, if I was going to buy it myself I would do it myself) and it is stressing me out. I was at the apartment with the count and I don't know what came over me but I was sobbing and repeating, "I'm just so tired of all this, I don't care anymore, whatever will be, will be." He was holding me and trying to calm me down but I just kept on sobbing. When I got home my mom tried to talk to me about something wedding related and I spazzed out again "I don't care, it doesn't matter, do what you want." Hey, the wedding is 24 days away so I'm glad that I made it this far without really freaking out.

Oh well, the apartment is coming along nicely. I finally got my orchid plant I've wanted for years. I got it on Monday but I had to take it back home with me because TheCount told me he would kill it, lol. Then last night I came in the house with a bunch of lilies. My mom looked at me like, "ummm are you trying to start a greenhouse?" She was just hating because my baby bought me some flowers. I'm going to fix my breakfast now, the tummy is growling. I think I'm going to try and cut back on bread and potatoes from now until the wedding. I would cut out meat too but the last time I did that I lost toooo much weight because you guys wouldn't believe how much bread, potatoes, and meat I eat. So yeah, sounds like a plan. Matter of fact no fast food except for once per week. Good plan :)

4 comments:

pink said...

BREATHE honey! Everything will work out. just calm down and relax. Have you gotten your dress yet?

Mrs Count said...

I have my dress. I go to my final fitting tomorrow. I really don't know why I'm tripping like this. Well I kind of do, but I am wayyyy to embarrassed to admit it.

pink said...

lol...i think every bride prolly goes through somehthin like this...at least you aint a bridezilla tho. lol...youd be a mess if you were that bad!!

oooh ohh!! email me pix of your dress if you take them...

Mrs Count said...

Will do! I'll have to sneak it because my mom is scared somebody will see it.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com